Data Security and Privacy
Key Security and Privacy Points:
- Google Workspace has been awarded an unqualified SAS70 Type II certification from an independent security auditor
- Your data will be stored across Google’s network of data centers, eliminating any single point of failure
- You own your data, unauthorised parties cannot access it and Google employees will access your account data only when an administrator from your domain grants Google employees explicit permission to do so for troubleshooting purposes.
- Google does not share or reveal private user content such as email or personal information with third parties except as required by law, on request by a user or system administrator, or to protect their systems.
- Google adheres to the US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Program.