Service Level Agreement – Google Workspace
Refractiv provides a comprehensive and responsive helpdesk service for Google Workspace and other Cloud products. All reported issues are logged on our Zendesk portal and tracked through to conclusion.
We provide general customer support and advice as well as technical support. The service is normally restricted to two named contacts but we try to be as flexible as possible.
We may request that customer staff undertake training in order to reduce the volume of support issues.
Our support service includes the following:
- Helpdesk support by telephone and email during normal working hours (0900-1730 weekdays excluding bank/public holidays).
- A ticketing system which includes an entire record of each incident or request.
- Regular progress updates.
- Escalation to Google if necessary.
- Advice on your Google Workspace installation and any add on products which we provide eg a backup service.
- General advice on Cloud products or related matters.
In order to provide the best possible service we request that:
- Incidents are reported by email by a nominated person or persons to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full details are provided for each incident, including any error messages and if possible, screenshots.
- Urgent issues or possible adverse impact are identified in the description.
- Admin requests are notified by email with full details eg to add a user.
- Acknowledge a reported incident within 3 working hours and provide a tracking reference number.
- For each incident, indicate the likely timescale for resolution.
- Use all reasonable efforts to resolve urgent issues quickly.
- Respond promptly to emailed issues.
- Wherever possible resolve issues within 8 working hours.
- Provide a regular update on progress.